Friday, May 26, 2017
Thin is in. Mountain Products has introduced a matching handshower to complement its ultra-thin Revive Showerheads. Just like the showerheads, the handshowers are constructed in stainless steel and mimic that sleek, thin profile with a 30° ergonomic bend. The handle is double walled to prevent scalding and available in round and square shapes. Also offered in the Re-Vive™ collection are the waterway, slide rail and hand shower hose.
Posted by Anonymous at 6:41 AM
Elkay is offering designers the opportunity to win up to $2,000 in select Elkay products each month and one grand prize winner to received $25,000 to create the ultimate kitchen makeover at year end. You can visit Elkay.com/DesignedbytheDozen or use the hashtag #ElkayEveryday on Facebook and Twiiter to share a picture of your completed kitchen design to be entered to win. No purchase is necessary and the contest ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on 12/31/17.
Posted by Anonymous at 6:33 AM
Hansgrohe launched several new hospitality solutions and programs at this year's HD Expo, May 3-5. The exciting introductions included new faucets and shower components from the AXOR Montreux collection, as well as stylish, high-performing and eco-conscious showerheads and showerpipes from the Hansgrohe brand. The show also marked the début of AXOR FINISHPLUS, a dynamic program that offers bespoke AXOR fittings in highly durable finishes to meet the needs of top commercial projects around the world. A working handshower "fountain" was also on display, allowing visitors to see and test out Hansgrohe's latest Select shower technology firsthand. Introductions on display included:
- Created by Phoenix Design, AXOR Montreux features a Belle Époque-inspired design for the AXOR Montreux 210 Single Hole Faucet and the AXOR Montreux Widespread Faucet (pictured). Both faucets are available with either lever or cross handles. These are complemented by AXOR Montreux shower fittings, including the AXOR Montreux 1-jet handshower, AXOR Montreux Thermostatic Trim and AXOR Montreux wallbar. With the new AXOR FINISHPLUS capability, these and other AXOR offerings can be ordered in several richly hued finishes and with other custom modifications.
- Hansgrohe showcased energy-efficient, high performance showerheads and handshowers that meet the latest codes, including California CEC legislation. Shower fittings include two showerpipes: the Raindance Select E 300 with ShowerSelect Controls and the Croma Select E 180. These units are all-in-one shower solutions, and because they are outside the wall, they can be easily installed and maintained. The Raindance Select E 300 model features a generously proportioned Raindance Select E 300 showerhead and Raindance Select E 120 handshower. Integrated into its body are ShowerSelect controls, which can be engaged at the touch of a button. The Croma Select E includes a showerhead and handshower.
Posted by Anonymous at 6:24 AM
BLANCO announced its ARTONA® kitchen faucet won a 2017 Red Dot award in the Product Design category. The Red Dot design competition has been awarding products for good design and innovation for more than 60 years. Products from around the world were judged by a jury of 40 independent designers, design professors and special journalists. The 2017 competition received more than 5,500 entries from a total of 54 countries. The BLANCO ARTONA® faucet with pull-down spray is offered in a variety of dual finishes to coordinate with BLANCO's SILGRANIT® colors as well as full chrome and stainless models. The ARTONA offers both kitchen and bar/prep models and also has different spray models for water conservation.
Posted by Anonymous at 6:16 AM
KWC's INTRO faucet was recently awarded a Platinum 2017 ADEX Award for Design Excellence, and KWC's PIANA faucet received a Gold ADEX Award for Design Excellence.
- PIANA features an inclined-upward spout which provides extra space between the faucet and sink bowl. It's ergonomic lever design fits comfortably in the user's hand, and its swiveling or fixed spout makes cleaning easy. The faucet is complete with CoolFix® Technology, which allows cold (as opposed to lukewarm) water to flow when the lever is in its central position, thereby drastically reducing hot water consumption. Flow rates of 1.2 gpm help save water. PIANA is available in three single-lever designs: standard, vessel and widespread.
- INTRO is distinguished by technological innovations such as a Neoperl® Caché® SSR E swiveling jet regulator, which allows consumers to change the direction and angle of the jet of water to suit their needs. The collection features a single lever faucet and a widespread faucet. It also features feature innovative, water spa technology including thermostatic and pressure balance valves that intuitively control water temperature and flow, and CoolFix® that only allows cold (as opposed to lukewarm) water to flow when the lever is in its central position, thereby drastically reducing hot water consumption. In addition, flow rates between 1.2 - 1.75 gallons per minute (gpm) ensure that KWC faucets help save water and protect the environment.
Posted by Anonymous at 6:06 AM
Friday, May 19, 2017
Lenova's new PERMACLEAN APRON FRONT LEDGE PREP SINK combines exceptional good looks with serious hands-on practicality. As part of Lenova's popular Apron Front Collection, this sink offers a modern interpretation of a classic look with sleek lines and a graceful 10" bowed front. It's available in a single or double bowl configuration, with a low divider in the double-bowl layout to accommodate large pots with long handles. One of the most notable aspects of the sink is its engineered platform ledge that allows it to easily convert to a food prep center when accessorized with an optional stainless steel colander, roll-up grid drainer, and bamboo cutting board. As an added bonus, this new sink features Lenova's PermaClean drain system - a seamless design that eliminates unsightly drain lines and creates a smooth high-end look that is more sanitary and includes removable splash guards and strainer baskets. Crafted from durable commercial-grade 304 stainless steel, the PermaClean Apron Front Ledge Prep Sink is a smart and sophsticated addition to any kitchen. Standard features include an easy-to-clean satin finish and five-side sound baffling pads.
Posted by Anonymous at 2:13 PM
California Faucets is strengthening its leadership team with two promotions on the executive level and a new senior manager of customer experience:
- Steven Weinberg (pictured) has been promoted from National Sales Manager to Vice President, Sales. Along with continuing to oversee the company's growing sales team serving distributor partners nationwide, Weinberg will assume a greater role in developing companywide sales strategies. Weinberg has been with California Faucets since 2011; his extensive experience in the K&B space also includes owning and operating The Glassmith Shop bath showroom and serving as president of the Decorative Plumbing Hardware Association (DPHA).
- Brian Hunt has been promoted to Vice President, Operations. Formerly the Director of Operations, Hunt will remain in charge of production and manufacturing, supply chain, facilities, and IT while taking a greater role in strategic planning alongside the rest of the executive team. He also will focus on facility and equipment planning, efficient factory layout, staff safety initiatives, supply chain optimization, and IT implementation. Part of the California Faucets team since 2013, Hunt previously worked with RSI Home Products and Dell Computers.
- Finally, the company has brought in Mitch Carter for its newly created Senior Manager, Customer Experience position. As a leader of California Faucets' customer service team, Carter will help preserve and strengthen the company's reputation for world-class customer experiences while simultaneously accommodating ongoing expansion. Carter joins California Faucets following 19 years at Verizon, including a strategic role in which he was integrally involved in helping to improve customer service worldwide.
Posted by Anonymous at 2:01 PM
Watermark Designs announced that its most popular faucet and shower fixtures have met EPA certification criteria, thereby affording them the ability to use the important WaterSense® label. Products bearing the WaterSense® label have been independently certified to perform well; help save water, energy and money; and encourage innovation in manufacturing. You can see Watermark Designs' products on the EPA website here: https://www.epa.gov/watersense/product-search.
Posted by Anonymous at 1:49 PM
Duravit's new Luv collection, designed by Cecilie Manz, made its US debut in Las Vegas earlier this month at the HD Expo. Luv is defined by soft, muted colors and a signature, oval shape that was inspired by the simple image of a bowl filled with water resting on a table. The collection is accomplished and original, combining Nordic style with classic features. Luv's curated selection of materials and colors brings warmth and durability to the bathroom. The color palette of matte lacquers and soft glazes was developed exclusively for Duravit and emphasizes the collection's refined aesthetic. Also featured in Duravit's exhibit were:
- A preview of the DuraSquare series, which is especially well suited for hospitality use. This collection's architectural aesthetic makes for a modern classic. DuraSquare's clean geometry is balanced by the organic, flowing inner contours that are a feat of ceramic craftsmanship.
- Designed by Christian Werner, the L-Cube collection approaches bathroom design with a modular sensibility, allowing users to implement the furniture as building blocks and create the best layout for their lifestyles. On top of its outstanding functionality, L-Cube features distinct design touches, such as a shadow gap on the fronts and sides of the furniture and an abundance of both traditional and unusual finishes. The endless combinations of unique colors, storage, and furniture options enable a custom bath solution that can be paired with some of Duravit's latest ceramic introductions.
- The ME by Starck ceramic line offers a rich breadth of options with a universally appealing minimal design and nearly endless application possibilities. The line provides bathroom essentials with Duravit design and quality, featuring pure aesthetics and perfectly balanced proportions.
Posted by Anonymous at 1:35 PM
RUBI/Kasa Distribution, a new DPHA member, recently moved into their new facility in Boca Raton, Florida (1181 S Rogers Circle #31). KASA Distribution is the exclusive importer/distributor of RUBI by Soligo, a complete plumbing line consisting of kitchen faucets, kitchen sinks, bathroom faucets, showers, bathroom sanitaries, furniture, accessories and more. An innovative Canadian manufacturer, the company prides itself with top quality products and modern designs, and are now well established in Florida with their shipping facility and local support. RUBI is supported by a strong network of more than 300 authorized retailers and excellent after-sale service.
Posted by Anonymous at 12:38 PM
Sunday, May 14, 2017
Edition 400 is KEUCO's™ idea of freedom of design. Awarded the "Design Plus" seal of quality, the new line features streamlined elegance, yet gives rise to its own artful, singular design. Conceptualized by renowned agency Tessearux + Partner, Edition 400 sets a new standard for bathroom design. The essence of Edition 400 is the unique washing area. Available in single or double washbasin stylings, this essential piece is easily customized with a variety of widths and furnishings that can be effortlessly combined with the Edition 11 or Royal 60 washbasins. Wall-mounted or floor-standing units are available to complement the washbasin. Each unit comes with ample storage, as do the vanity units which have now been reduced in size to make way for a truly functional storage compartment. Each vanity is available in a multitude of finishes from natural textures such as walnut to sleek, satin veneers.
Posted by Anonymous at 6:01 AM
GRAFF® appointed Ryan Paul as Regional Sales Manager. A results-oriented professional, Paul will actively support the GRAFF sales team in the western region of the United States. Paul will apply a principled approach to optimize sales growth and grow relationships with area showrooms. Paul has more than 20 years of experience in the luxury kitchen and bath industry, spanning multiple angles and viewpoints including showroom sales, sales representative agency partner and sales management. Both Paul's passion and dedication for the trade is also evident through his active role with the Decorative Plumbing and Hardware Association (DPHA). Paul currently serves as Secretary and sits on the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors.
Posted by Anonymous at 5:10 AM
AMBA Products offers customers more model choices available by special order. These items include their new sizes for select Jeeves Collection models, a new matte black finish for stocked and special orders and a new "ladder" and extra-wide/tall option in the Jeeves Collection. All Jeeves Collection items can now be ordered in matte black finish (subject to the 12-14 week lead time), and are being stocked in matte black for the following models:
Posted by Anonymous at 4:28 AM
Saturday, May 13, 2017
Hansgrohe USA is getting into the cycling spirit this season by joining in the action as a sponsor of the Amgen Tour of California - America's largest Tour de France-style cycling road race. Held in California from May 11 - 20, the prestigious annual event invites the world's top teams to compete along a demanding, multi-stage course, which travels more than 700 miles from Sacramento to Pasadena. As a three-city sponsor, Hansgrohe USA will have its own branded tent at the daily finish line - "Lifestyle Festivals" of Sacramento (5/14), Santa Clarita (5/17), and Pasadena (5/20). Surrounding Stage One in Sacramento, which is the official overall race start, Hansgrohe will have additional exposure May 13-15, including a private VIP tent and other on-site activations. The annual race has become known for epic sprinter showdowns among top cyclists including the BORA-hansgrohe team's Peter Sagan who holds the record for the most Amgen Tour of California stage wins (15). Sagan, the winner of the last two World Championship titles has sported the green jersey as the Tour de France's best sprinter five years in a row equaling the performance of Erik Zabel as the only two cyclists who have achieved that distinction.
Posted by Anonymous at 8:40 AM
Newport Brass introduces a captivating addition to its Metropole kitchen collection - a Dual Temperature Fixture that quickly and efficiently dispenses both hot and cold filtered water. The single hole fixture is equipped with a traditional lever handle design but features a hexagonal base and spout perfect for the contemporary kitchen. This compact version of the Metropole kitchen faucet features an ergonomic, washerless ceramic disc valve cartridge - providing precise control of the faucet, enabling it to be turned on/off with just a quarter-turn. Made in California of durable, solid brass construction, it fits in flawlessly with the pull-down faucet and with other accessories within the Metropole collection, including a matching air gap cover and deck or wall-mounted pot filler. The Metropole Dual Temperature Fixture is also available in Newport Brass' 28 finishes.
Posted by Anonymous at 8:07 AM
Friday, May 5, 2017
The ROHL Perrin & Rowe® Deco™ Exposed Floor Mounted Tub Filler with Handshower has been awarded an inaugural AD Great Design Award. The awards were created by Architectural Digest to further elevate distinctive products that represent truly best-in-class. The Perrin & Rowe® Deco™ Floor Mounted Tub Filler was designed and crafted in Great Britain. Each Perrin & Rowe® Deco™ Tub Filler is assembled by hand and then hand-polished with a special jeweler's finish to maintain the fixture's intricate lines. The tub filler was featured in the April 2017 print and digital editions of AD with expanded coverage on archdigest.com.
Posted by Anonymous at 3:11 PM
BLANCO brings style and functionality to a new part of the home with the launch of the QUATRUS R15 Single Bowl Laundry Sink. A perfect fit for small spaces, the QUATRUS R15 features an extra deep 12 inch bowl and generous R15 radius corners, to make cleaning up carefree. The QUATRUS R15 is built to fit within a variety of cabinet sizes featuring a versatile dual deck design, which can be installed as a drop-in or undermount. BLANCO QUATRUS R15 is offered in 18 gauge Stainless Steel featuring a satin finish. Custom accessories including a stainless steel basket can be purchased separately. Details are as follows:
- Dual Mount Installation
- Required Outside Cabinet: 27"
- Dimensions: 22" x 25"
- Bowl Depth: 12"
- Satin Finish
- 18 Gauge Stainless Steel
- Accessories: Stainless Steel Basket
Posted by Anonymous at 2:59 PM
For those who desire the fashion of a full size pedestal sink but need to make the most of an odd configuration or limited bathroom space, Barclay Products offers the Eden 450 Corner Pedestal Lavatory. A slim outer ridge outlines the pointed back of the basin, which is shaped for corner placement. The remainder of the basin's top is defined by rectangular lines while the inner part slopes slightly downwards. If your taste and decorating style veer towards a crisp modern look, the trendy flair of the Eden 450 Corner Pedestal lavatory will add that flattering accent to your bathroom.
Posted by Anonymous at 2:45 PM
Top Knobs introduces two series in the transitional Devon Collection: the Allington series and the Brixton series (pictured). Crafted from the highest quality materials and backed by Top Knobs' lifetime warranty, the Allington and Brixton series feature classic shapes that easily blend with any traditional, contemporary or modern kitchen or bath design. Both series include two new finishes: ash gray, a rich on-trend gray, and honey bronze, a light brass tone. Each Allington pull features a center floret for gentle feminine styling. The floral bud shaped knobs add a sweet touch wherever they are installed. Footed bases weight each piece to cabinetry. Featuring a masculine, industrial look, the Brixton series includes knobs, pulls and appliance pulls. Classic in feel, the series works in any style design. Each has layered, pipe-like details at base. The pulls in the series are a modern interpretation of the Top Knobs Normandy pull.
- Allington product details (Available in 5 sizes and 8 finishes):
- Two knobs: 1" and 1 ¼"
- Three pulls: 3 ¾", 5 1/16", and 6 5/16" center to center sizes
- Eight finishes: ash gray, black, brushed satin nickel, honey bronze, Polished chrome, polished nickel, sable and umbrio
- Brixton product details (Available in 10 sizes and 8 finishes):
- Three knobs: 1 ¼" Rimmed Knob, 1 ¼" Ridged Knob and 1 ¼" Button Knob
- Coordinating decorative back plate measuring 1 3/8"
- Six pulls: 3 ¾", 5 1/16", 6 5/16", 7 9/16", 8 13/16" and 12" center to center sizes
- Matching 12" Appliance Pull
- Eight finishes: ash gray, black, brushed satin nickel, honey bronze, polished chrome, polished nickel, sable and umbrio
Posted by Anonymous at 2:30 PM
The new Sawyer Smooth Nickel tub from Americh is a simply remarkable design with reflective beauty thtoughout. The Sawyer is part of the Americh free-standing collection, includes an integral waste and overflow, and is compliant with both UL and cUl standards.
Posted by Anonymous at 1:31 PM