Sunday, July 30, 2017
Victoria + Albert introduced a new gloss white finish option for a selection of bathroom vanities that sets an elegant tone and offers exceptional versatility. Customers may choose from three distinctive vanities that offer the gloss white finish, including the Bosa 112 Glass, a traditional glass-topped vanity with a full-width single drawer and the stylish Lavello 114 and Mandello 114 models. Both were created by award-winning product designers Meneghello Paolelli Associati and are available in glass-topped or wall-mounted styles. The new gloss white finish is a special catalyzed spray paint that is applied in multiple coats for a long-lasting finish. Other finish options for the three vanities include gloss black and anthracite, and light grey (Bosa 112 Glass only).
Posted by Anonymous at 6:42 AM
In today's market there is a demand for beautiful, high-quality bathroom fixtures that will work in tight spaces. That's why MTI Baths has introduced two new pedestal sinks. Their footprint is modest, which is perfect when space is at a premium. Yet, the actual sink bowls are generously sized. Both are very clean and sleek in design and have an access opening in the rear.
- Petra Pedestal Sink (pictured above): bowl size - 15" x 11"; pedestal size - 19" x 17" x 36"
- Halo Pedestal Sink (pictured below): bowl size - 17" x 17"; pedestal size - 18" x 18" x 36"
Posted by Anonymous at 5:50 AM
Top Knobs unites smart contemporary lines with subtle traditional detailing to form the new Kingsbridge series. Part of the Devon Collection, the Kingsbridge series blends easily into any kitchen or bath design - redefining today's transitional looks for decorative hardware. Wide, but not too wide ... detailed, but not too ornate, the Kingsbridge series features smooth flat tops and slightly rounded edges. The base of each piece includes an extra layer of detailing with two parallel bands. And, the T-shaped knobs mimic the shape of the pulls with the same wide, flat surface area. The Kingsbridge series is available in eight sizes - three T shaped knobs: 1 3/8", 1 7/8" and 2 3/8"; four pulls - 3 3/4", 5 1/16", 6 5/16" and 12" center-to-center sizes; and a 12" appliance pull. Kingsbridge is available in eight finishes including ash gray, a rich on-trend gray and honey bronze, a light brass tone. Other available finishes include black, brushed satin nickel, polished chrome, polished nickel, sable and Umbrio.
Posted by Anonymous at 4:51 AM
Saturday, July 29, 2017
CEU Events updated its programs. You can register for a program by going to the members only side of the website and following the path "Member benefits > CEU Events":
- NEW Product Knowledge Training Management Tool for Manufacturers - CEU Events allows subscribers to add PK training courses by creating a title and description, and attaching up to five files that will be immediately visible to linked instructors/representatives. In addition to having a centralized asset management tool, updating PK materials occurs in real time to assure presenters have the most updated information at all times. CEU Events is currently working on developing a dashboard to visually monitor the performance of individual training courses by providing insight data to subscribers.
- CEU Original Series™ Update - All current and future CEU Original Series™ courses are now accredited by NARI, as well as ASID, IIDA and IDC.
Posted by Anonymous at 8:38 AM
ICERA introduced four new console lavatory stands. Each console lavatory is designed with the entire bathroom in mind to create a coordinated composition. The lavatory stands range in style from the Renaissance (pictured), embodying a decidedly classic form, to the Julian, designed to reflect a more modern or contemporary look. The lavatory tops are impeccably crafted in vitreous china, feature MicroGlaze™ anti-microbial porcelain glaze and have eight-inch faucet centers. All four models are available in white, with select models available in balsa and black. The stainless steel stands are PVD-coated for corrosion resistance and available in polished chrome, polished nickel, satin nickel and polished brass finishes. All ICERA vitreous china products are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Posted by Anonymous at 8:00 AM
Monday, July 24, 2017
Delivering swipe-touch functionality and sleek, contemporary styling, the iSteam®3 control from MrSteam offers a variety of exciting new options designed to perfectly adapt to the preferences of every bather, seamlessly personalizing the steam shower environment. Now available in black and white finishes, iSteam3 provides a choice of black or white display screen mode. The iSteam3 is design-matched to the high-grade AromaSteam SteamHeads and pairs seamlessly with the industry-leading MrSteam E Series Residential Steam Generators. Appealing to a wide range of customers, the iSteam3 control interface offers a choice of English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Russian, provides a real-time clock feature and the controls can be password protected.
Posted by Anonymous at 3:21 PM
AD Waters is now the sole distributor for the Spanish bath brand Fiora, which is making its North American debut. With the eco-friendly and simplified-installation properties that the brand brings through its innovative shower bases, Fiora is also merging the gap for showrooms across North America. For more than 10 years, the shower base category hasn't seen significant innovation outside of the acrylic shower base, which lacks as much luxury as it does bacteriostatical properties, something that Fiora proudly offers with its proprietary textured material, SILEXPOL (comprised of polyurethane and silica sand.) This textured slate-like material is extremely durable, resistant to scratches, has antimicrobial properties, simplified installation and comes in 8 different colors.
Posted by Anonymous at 11:26 AM
BLANCO adds the PRECIS 24" and 27" Single Bowls to its renowned SILGRANIT sink collection. The stylish BLANCO PRECIS undermount sinks are perfect for maximizing smaller spaces. Available in all eight SILGRANIT colors, the BLANCO PRECIS features the rock hard durability of SILGRANIT now with the convenience and functionality to work within even the smallest of kitchens.
- BLANCO PRECIS 27" Single Bowl details (pictured):
- Undermount Installation
- Bowl Depths: 8-3/4"
- Dimensions: 17-3/4" x 26-1/2"
- Required Outside Cabinet: 30"
- Accessories: Stainless Steel Grid, Stainless Steel Colander and Stainless Steel Floating Grid
- BLANCO PRECIS 24" Single Bowl details:
- Undermount Installation
- Bowl Depths: 8-3/4"
- Dimensions: 17-3/4" x 23-1/2"
- Required Outside Cabinet: 27"
- Accessories: Stainless Steel Grid, Stainless Steel Colander and Stainless Steel Floating Grid
Posted by Anonymous at 9:24 AM
The British company Turnstyle Designs, manufacturer of luxury door hardware, recently celebrated 25 years of manufacturing in Britain and of setting the standard of design-led architectural ironmongery.
Turnstyle Designs has developed from a craft-based producer selling to shops (such as John Lewis, Purves & Purves) and Interior designers in the UK, to a company that now offers more than 30,000 different combinations of designs, materials and finishes to high-end interior designers, superyacht designers and luxury commercial projects. Products include their own range of Amalfine™ handles, (a proprietary composite blend of materials), brassware finished in house with a choice of eight different stock finishes and wide selection of beautiful leatherwork that is hand-stitched by Turnstyle's team of highly skilled leather craftswomen.
Posted by Anonymous at 7:29 AM
The new SmartStation sink from Julien Home Refinements gives cooks the chance to flex their creative muscle. With the ultimate accessories selection, sliding from side to side of the bowl on two levels, it centralizes all prepping and cleaning tasks leading to great culinary feats. A grid, as well as a colander, a cutting board and a drying rack, available in dark walnut or golden maple wood essences, are included with the sink. With 30 other coordinated accessories that can be added to the sink, the SmartStation offers the utmost opportunity to elevate kitchen efficiency and pleasure.
Posted by Anonymous at 5:46 AM
Monday, July 17, 2017
KWC recently introduced LUNA-E, a kitchen faucet collection that melds beauty with precision innovation, which is evident in exquisite attention to detail: micro spray technology that directs water exactly where it's needed; extensive swivel ranges and extra-long hoses that reach every inch of the sink surface; water-saving flow-rates; variable temperatures and easy-to-clean features. Brought to market by the leading supplier of luxury kitchen and bath faucets, shower systems and accessories, the LUNA-E collection is comprised of a Pull-Down Faucet, Pull-Out Faucet with jetclean™, Prep Faucet, Bar Faucet and Potfiller Service Faucet, and is available in both chrome and splendureTM stainless steel.
Posted by Anonymous at 9:59 AM
At this year's Dwell on Design, June 23-25, Hansgrohe launched its newest shower fittings - all stylish, supremely engineered and equipped with water-saving technology. Among the introductions were the new faucet and shower components from the chic AXOR Montreux collection and a suite of showerheads and showerpipes from the Hansgrohe brand. The dynamic AXOR FINISHPLUS program, which offers bespoke AXOR fittings in highly durable finishes was also on view.
- AXOR Montreux (Created by Phoenix Design for the AXOR brand) - AXOR Montreux merges traditional elegance with superior German engineering and modern details. The Belle Époque inspired designs in the line include the AXOR Montreux 210 Single Hole Faucet (pictured), and the AXOR Montreux Widespread Faucet, which is available with either lever or cross handles. These are complemented by AXOR Montreux shower fittings, including the AXOR Montreux 1-jet handshower, AXOR Montreux Thermostatic Trim and AXOR Montreux wallbar.
- AXOR FINISHPLUS capability - the AXOR Montreux and other AXOR offerings can be ordered in several richly-hued finishes and with other custom modifications.
- The Hansgrohe brand showcased energy-efficient, high performance showerheads and handshowers that meet the latest codes, including California CEC legislation. Shower fittings shown included two showerpipes: the Raindance Select E 300 with ShowerSelect Controls and the Croma Select E 180. These units are all-in-one shower solutions, and because they are outside the wall, they can be easily installed and maintained. The Raindance Select E 300 model features.
Posted by Anonymous at 9:02 AM
Sunday, July 16, 2017
Artelinea USA recently announced that its mirrors will now be produced with natural light. Cold and warm lights will be available upon request only without any additional cost.
For a total well-being, lighting engineering is at the core of Artelinea's solutions: mirrors are enlightened with integrated LED lighting which can also be regulated in intensity thanks to sensors applied in the mirror. And energy-saving and long lasting lighting guarantee a green technology.
Posted by Anonymous at 11:46 PM
With clean lines and precise angles, the new, streamlined Sereniti Series from Dezi Home eliminates clutter while bringing peace and order to the bath. Sereniti features a sleek rectangular Towel Bar, a hardworking towel hook, towel ring, tumbler holder, soap dish, soap shelf, paper holders and wall-mounted or tabletop soap dispensers. Plus, an innovative horizontal mounted double towel bar is ideal for smaller spaces and makes an edgy design statement with space-saving practicality. Thoughtful design elements that set the Sereniti Series apart from the pack include:
- A lustrous backplate that's visible even when towels are hung
- Concealed hardware to keep the focus on the sleek, beautiful design
- Five decorative finishes including today's trending Matte Black
Posted by Anonymous at 8:27 PM
Nantucket Sinks announced the availability of new tri-fold brochures showing off the complete line of its sinks. They offer 36 models of fireclay, 55 models of 16 Ga. stainless, 35 granite composites and 33 models of vitreous china lavatories. Nantucket Sinks' newest series is the "Vineyard Collection". It is made from genuine Italian fireclay and shows off the uniqueness of Italian artisans with hand finished designs. One series is the "Pietra Sarda" - it has a speckled stone look that is flecked with natural muted hues reminiscent of a rocky shore. he other is the "Shabby" - with the look of painted barn-board, weathered by the elements that has lost its coat in all the right places. The "Shabby" comes in three base colors and both series come in three sizes. The Cape Collection also shows the addition of many new items including two undermount bowls.
Posted by Anonymous at 12:58 PM
Saturday, July 8, 2017
Franke is reshaping its Kitchen Systems leadership team by promoting two experienced senior level executives:
- Oliver Bahr was named President, Franke Kitchen Systems North America (pictured on the left). Bahr will drive strategic priorities, infusing within his team the company's vision of tomorrow's kitchen as the heart of the home, with the sink, faucet, innovative accessories, food waste disposers and water filtration systems at its center. Bahr joined Franke Kitchen Systems in 2013 as head of Sales & Marketing for the U.S. retail channel, and later assumed the role of VP Sales. Bahr has 15 years of strategic sales, marketing, and management experience at companies such as Bosch Power Tools and Black & Decker. He received his bachelor's degree in marketing and psychology from Johnson & Wales University. He enjoys playing ice hockey and golf and spending time with his wife and two children. He and his family currently reside in Nashville, Tenn.
- Daniel Schwab was named VP Sales, Franke Kitchen Systems & KWC North America (pictured on the right). Schwab will continue to develop awareness of Franke and KWC and maintain focus on the strategic development and growth of the sales channel for both Franke and KWC, while underscoring the importance of the highest quality products and their benefits to the customer. Schwab has 10 years' experience in strategic management and project execution. Most recently, he worked for Franke in Switzerland and was closely involved in sales excellence initiatives for the group. Since joining Franke as Chief of Staff & Corporate Project Leader in 2015, Schwab has led numerous M&A projects and has been a key driver of Franke's group-wide initiatives: the Sales Excellence and Innovation Push. Prior to joining Franke, Schwab was business development manager for the Sulzer Group and a project leader for The Boston Consulting Group. He graduated from the University of St. Gallen in Switzerland with a degree in strategic management and marketing. Schwab enjoys cooking, is a passionate snowboarder and likes spending time with his children. Schwab and his family are new residents of Nashville, Tenn.
Posted by Anonymous at 10:42 AM
BLANCO challenges designers and trade professionals to enter the first ever BLANCO by Design Contest, which launched on June 2, 2017. Participants are required to enter three photos of a kitchen design featuring at least one BLANCO sink and faucet completed in 2016-2017 for a chance to win a grand prize of $5,000. Entries are currently being accepted online now and ending November 30, 2017 at 11:59PM EST. 1st place prizes are $1,000 each for notable kitchen and laundry/mudrooms plus an honorable mention at $500. Winners will be selected by a jury of design professionals. To enter the BLANCO by Design contest, visit their contest website here.
Posted by Anonymous at 10:20 AM
Ask your customers what it would be like to have ice cold water anytime you want without having to wait for it to cool down? Explain that an instantly perfect cup of lemonade or ice tea made with the Mountain Products Chill Water Chiller is a refreshing way to cool down on a hot summer day. Mountain Chill hides cleanly and simply beneath the sink and provides 1.5 gallons (per hour) of crisp, cool water from the kitchen faucet. Customers who have the Mountain Chill Water Chiller in their homes is the ultimate in convenience. When paired with the Mountain Pure Filtration System, cold, clean and pure water can be can be enjoyed anytime day or night.
The new MT670-2 Features:
- Cools your water to between 39deg F to 50deg FLarge ½ gallon stainless steel tank
- 1.5 gallons per hour
- Lead free
- 3 year compressor warranty
- Adaptor allows for connection to either 3/8" or ¼" tubing
- L 16" x H 10 3/16" x W 11.25"
Posted by Anonymous at 9:56 AM
In a sea of product messages vying for our attention every day, California Faucets has taken a different direction with Aqua Pella, its latest Pixar-inspired video introducing the company's new lineup of single-hole faucets. In the tradition of Tub Filler Fever, which went viral in the industry, Aqua Pella is the fun and memorable story of five faucets showing off their unique design personalities while performing before judges in a singing competition. The headliners stepping up to the stage in the video production include the clean-lined Arpeggio, the geometrically inspired Bel Canto and the sleek Zen-like Morro Bay. Each single-hole faucet in the group auditions in a different size or artisan finish from the company's wide selection. To view the new video, click here.
Posted by Anonymous at 9:40 AM
The Petite Vanity Collection from Aravo by Ronbow fulfills the desire for modern style and functionality within a modest space with its refined looks, small frame and maximum storage capabilities. Once opened, the vanity features several storage components including those hung at the vanity's doors. Petite also comes with a variety of simple accessories: an LED mirror with an illuminating frame surrounding it and a hairdryer holder. The recessed finger pulls integrated into the vanity add a unique detail to the Petite Collection. At an 18" by 14" footprint, the modern vanity makes a perfect addition to any urban apartment or powder room in need of a storage solution. The innovative ceramic sinktop that fits on top of the Petite vanity features a geometric beveled shape with a unique drain cover that is integrated into the floor of the sink, resulting in the water disappearing at the infinity of the sink. The Petite comes in two color combinations: glossy white with a sandy oak finish and a glossy empire gray with a smoked walnut finish.
Posted by Anonymous at 9:22 AM
Saturday, July 1, 2017
MrSteam released a new and upgraded edition of its popular VirtualSpa steam shower configuration tool. Version 3.0 helps users explore and understand the many steam shower options available to them, as well as simplifies steam generator sizing. In addition to offering a more intuitive site navigation, the new VirtualSpa makes it more straightforward for users to preview and change their selections throughout the planning process. The site also provides more in-depth product details and specifications, as well as improved functionality on smartphones and tablets.
Posted by Anonymous at 4:55 AM
"Creations" by Alno, Inc. now has a YouTube channel, where it posted videos showing the production of Bates & Bates' ceramic and brass sinks. Each sink is made entirely by hand, taking up to 40 hours for the ornate brass sinks. Three new models were recently added to the sculptured metal collection and two new models are planned for the Artistry in Ceramic collection. If you need a copy of the pricing and dimensions for the new brass sinks, contact Jim Malcolm at Jimmalcolm@alnoinc.com.
Posted by Anonymous at 4:38 AM