Water Street Brass and Top Knobs announced Top Knobs has acquired Water Street Brass. Founded by brothers Matt and Charles Churchill in 2012 in Jamestown, NY, Water Street Brass provides high-end solid brass decorative hardware, as well as a beautiful collection of door hardware suites for discerning homeowners. Water Street Brass has been enthusiastically welcomed by the industry and is proud to carry on the tradition of manufacturing in America. According to Matt Churchill, this acquisition will provide significant new opportunities for job growth, manufacturing capacity and distribution. The Top Knobs team is committed to the local community and pleased to support further growth of Water Street Brass. Warren Ramsland, Top Knobs President, commented, "Matt Churchill and his team have built a stunning, high-end brand that I've admired since it began. We highly value Matt as he joins our team, and we look forward to working with the great people of Water Street Brass to reach more of America with these excellent products, handcrafted in Jamestown, NY.”
Friday, June 28, 2019
Stone Forest’s Elemental Collection is a unique, modular concept that allows you to combine integral stone sinks, wood drawers and steel, wood or stone shelving in unlimited combinations. Brass legs with knurled fittings support the components and are available in aged brass, polished nickel and (new this year) matte black. The Elemental Collection continues to gain recognition from the design community and has won a number of prestigious awards in the past year:
- 2018 Good Design™ Award Winner presented by The Chicago Athenaeum : Museum of Architecture and Design - This award is for the most innovative and cutting-edge designs produced around the world. GOOD DESIGN is the oldest and the most prestigious Awards Program Founded in Chicago in 1950.
- 2018 Interior Design Magazine’s Best of Year Award Honoree: Bath Cabinetry Category - BoY is the design industry’s premier design awards, honoring the most significant work of the year from around the globe.
- 2018 Decorative Plumbing and Hardware Association category: Furniture Product of the Year - offers the industry the only national opportunity to recognize and honor outstanding showrooms, products, representatives, manufactures and professionals.
- Better Homes & Gardens “30 Most Innovative Products” - the spring issue of Beautiful Kitchens & Baths is published annually. The list is unveiled at an Annual Kitchen And Bath Industry Show. These award-winning products are changing the way we think about kitchen and bath design. Also published in Traditional Homes.
- 2019 Interior Design Magazine’s NYC x Design Finalist for the Wall Mount Ventus Sink, part of the 2019 addition to the Elemental Collection recognized in the Bath Fixtures category - Products are selected from the city-wide design fest (ICFF) as part of a biannual award program.
Posted by Anonymous at 6:31 AM
ICERA unveiled its latest iteration of one of its most popular one-piece toilets – the Canto. A sleek new look gives a modern twist to this transitional model with a sculptural silhouette that is softened by smooth curves at the base and a lid shape that mirrors the lines of the matching Canto vanity. It’s a wonderful addition to any contemporary bathroom, beautifully pairing comfort and function with a clean, sophisticated design aesthetic. The Canto includes all ICERA’s signature plumbing technology, including the EcoQuattro™ flushing system that combines flushing power, exceptional cleanliness, and minimal water usage. As a high-efficiency toilet consuming only 1.28 gallons per flush, the Canto features an oversized 2 1⁄8" trapway and 3" flush valve to virtually eliminate clogging. A MicroGlaze™ anti-microbial finish is stain resistant and makes for an easy-to-clean bowl. Crafted of vitreous china, the Canto includes several desirable touches, such as a soft-close and quick-release seat and an ADA-compliant chair-height elongated bowl. The toilet is available in white with multiple metal finish options for the trim. All ICERA toilets are 100% factory flush tested and come with a limited lifetime warranty.
Posted by Anonymous at 6:27 AM
in2aqua’s new pull-down kitchen faucets are best value European luxury faucets. All kitchen faucets from in2aqua with pull-down sprays come with a durable non-kink metal hose and magnetic lock design that assures the metal pull-down spray will stay in place when not in use. The entire brass spout can be lifted and laid to the side if the kitchen windows open towards the faucet. Available in chrome or stainless steel optic, all pull-downs feature dual-spray functionality that can be locked in either mode and has a maximum handle position to eliminate back-splash contact. The entire aerator and veggie spray features an anti-lime scale system – a simple wipe of a finger removes build up and maintains optimal water flow; plus the smooth, long-lasting, grease-less ceramic disc cartridge assures drip free performance. Features include:
- German quality, engineering and design
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Metal handle and escutcheons
- Spout swivels 150 degrees for increased comfort
- Go Pro lifetime faucet and finish warranty
- Single handle operation utilizing grease-less ceramic disc technology
- ADA compliant
- Locking push button control to switch from regular flow to spray
- 55” retractable metal spray hose
- Neoperl flexible hose technology 9/16”-24 UNEF
- High Performance 2-function with non-metallic pull-down spray with position lock
- Easy to clean silicon nozzles that can be easily cleaned inside and out
- Counterweight to help retract metal hose with little effort
- Magnetic lock to secure pull-down spray when in spout
- Extra-long 25-1/2” flexible supply lines
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- CALGreen compliant
- ASME A112.18.1, CSA B125.1
- NSF/ANSI 61 Max 1.8 GPM
Posted by Anonymous at 6:22 AM
GRAFF® added the opulent MOD+ Collection to its portfolio. The MOD+ Collection engages marble and brass to craft a series of faucets, tub fillers, and shower components that epitomize luxury at every angle. Following a maximalist design narrative, the collection infuses opulence and grandeur into bathroom suites that prioritize a sophisticated air to their design. Purposefully elegant and versatile, the collection offers designers endless customization capabilities to consider. MOD+'s 34 products present boundless opportunities to mix and match finishes and surfaces, continuously generating a playful myriad of design concepts. The handle covers are available in three marble finishes produced in Italy - black, white and green stone - in addition to a brass option. The brass selection can be further elevated with the application of any of GRAFF’s 17 signature finishes. Versatility and customization drive the selection of finish applications. Designers are permitted to interchange finishes and materials within the fixtures allowing a different finish for the spout and handle base, exposed clip, and a brass or marble component to sit upon the handle base.
Posted by Anonymous at 6:18 AM
Thursday, June 20, 2019
Perfect for a contemporary showroom, Hastings Tile & Bath presents its new Underground vanity collection. Each vanity is available in a range of distinctive styles and configurations marked by matte black metal structural frames. Vanities in the Underground collection are available in three sizes and five styles in a dozen wood finishes, one cement-look finish and 36 matte lacquered finishes. Wall hung units come with a framed two-drawer option, while the framed single-drawer wall hung units are available with a smoked plexiglass shelf. All models have matte white solid surface countertops with optional towel bars and optional coordinating side cabinets and mirrors. For information about this new product offering or a product line brochure, contact your local sales representative or Bob Gifford at email@example.com. Visit Hastings Tile & Bath at www.hastingstilebath.com.
Posted by Anonymous at 12:15 PM
Once again, California Faucets has been recognized for their signature Pixar-inspired videos. Bath Time, the company’s latest entertaining and whimsical promotional video, received a coveted 2019 Telly Award in the category of Promotional Video: Use of 3D Animation. The video features a computer-generated cast of characters blended with live action for a light-hearted and memorable performance. While the supposed star of the video is a woman enjoying some “me” time singing in the bath, it’s a suite of brass-finished faucets that steal the show. Founded in 1979, The Telly Awards honors excellence in local, regional, and cable television commercials as well as today’s most exciting digital videos for all screens as voted on by The Telly Awards Judging Council - a group of over 200 working industry leaders. This year marks the 40th Anniversary season of The Telly Awards with a record-breaking 12,000 entries, including videos from all 50 states and five continents. See Bath Time’s official Telly Award listing here. Bath Time’s latest nod follows on the heels of a 2019 AVA Digital Awards win announced earlier this year.
Posted by Anonymous at 12:12 PM
Remcraft Lighting Products has enjoyed a reputation for innovation in retro-styled lighting and upscale lighted mirrors for more than 75 years. Recently, Baci by Remcraft launched yet another exceptional design: the Baci Smart Mirror. This lighted mirror offers the convenience of voice control via Amazon Alexa or Google Home - leaving your hands free for grooming, applying make-up, shaving and more. Now, customers have the ultimate go-to solution in lighted make-up and shaving mirrors. With a choice of round or rectangular shape, the Baci Smart Mirror is a perfect fit for your needs. A broad range of durable finishes ensures that it will coexist beautifully with nearly any style décor. Its bright white LEDs provide ideal illumination, even in situations without a lot of natural light. The Kelvin color temperature can be adjusted from 2,800K (warm white) to 4,800K (cool white) and anywhere in between at the touch of a button.
Posted by Anonymous at 12:07 PM
For some, the shower offers that much needed “me time” - an escape from the demands of hectic, everyday life. For others, it’s a place to dance like mad, sing at the top of one’s lungs, and slather on indulgent soapy products. Whatever the reason, hansgrohe is on the lookout for three self-proclaimed “Shower Enthusiasts” to share their passion for shower-time! The social media initiative, now extended through July 8, calls upon users to create a fun and thoughtful image or video addressing why they are a self-proclaimed “shower enthusiast.” Contestants must post their pictures or videos on their favorite (or all) of the following social channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and/or YouTube with hashtag #ShowerEnthusiast and tag @hansgroheusa.
Three winners will be determined by a panel of judges including Julie Carlson, Editor-in-Chief and Founder of Remodelista, as well as two hansgrohe team members. The three winning shower enthusiasts will receive a hansgrohe handshower, hansgrohe shower goodies, an Amazon gift card and a Boom Swimmer Duo Bluetooth® Speaker. Entries will be judged on their creativity and adherence to rules. To enter, users must complete the tasks outlined below. Full entry rules can be found on the Shower Enthusiast campaign page here. Entrants must complete the following tasks:
- Snap a fun and thoughtful image or create a video showing why they are a shower enthusiast
- Post their picture or video on their favorite (or all) of the following social channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and/or YouTube.
- Tag @hansgroheusa and include hashtag #ShowerEnthusiast.
- Complete and submit the official entry form and include the link to their image or video post. Entrants agree to these rules for their submission to be a valid entry.
Posted by Anonymous at 12:02 PM
Looking for hardware that suggests strength? Power radiates from Hardware Resources’ new Sullivan Pulls by Jeffrey Alexander, which reflect the brawn of I-beams softened by gentle undercurves and tapered feet. The coordinating knob echoes the pull’s strong silhouette. Choose from five popular finishes - brushed oil rubbed bronze, brushed pewter, satin nickel, polished chrome and matte black. Available in lengths of 1 1/4”, 4 1/2”, 5 13/16”, 7 1/16”, 8 5/16” and 9 9/16”.
Posted by Anonymous at 11:56 AM
Thursday, June 13, 2019
ThermaSol offers new advanced products designed to transform the individual shower space with the therapeutic elements of water, sound, steam and light all at play and tailored to each user’s personal tastes. The brand new fully-integrated ThermaTouch LCD in-shower touchscreen controller manages all aspects of the digital shower and steam experience. All audio and lighting modes can be operated with ease and a menu of 20 of the most popular apps that include shows, news, weather and music allow for a fully connected and immersive digital shower experience. Also new, the streamlined SignaTouch controller is a 5 inch LCD in-shower touchscreen that controls digital shower and steam functions, and can operate Serenity Light, Sound, Rainhead when installed. Like ThermaSol’s larger ThermaTouch controller, SignaTouch has two customizable user settings. For information about this new product offering or a product line brochure, contact your local sales representative. Visit the website at www.thermasol.com.
Posted by Anonymous at 10:30 AM
Introducing the new Ventus Wall Hung Sink from Stone Forest. Starting with a solid block of stone, the sink is expertly carved and honed into a thin-walled basin. The sink is the latest addition to the elegant Elemental collection — a unique modular concept with a variety of combinations to create bath consoles and stand-alone storage systems. The Ventus Wall Hung Sink is available in antique gray limestone or classic Carrara marble and is supported by new matte black, aged brass or polished nickel hardware with knurled fittings. Not only does the Ventus Wall Hung Sink combine a slim appearance with solid construction, it’s ADA compliant. For information about this new product offering or a product line brochure, contact your local sales representative. Visit the website at www.stoneforest.com.
Posted by Anonymous at 10:26 AM
The luxurious freestanding bathtub of the Giulia collection from LACAVA is now available in a matte black finish. The tub is made completely of solid surface material and it extends 70 inches in length; sure to make for a comfortable fit. It comes with an overflow hole and a click-clack drain to match the finish of the bathtub. It is also available in matte white and gloss white finishes. Also shown is the Eleganza bathtub filler. If you have any questions or inquiries, click on LACAVA.com or call 773-637-9600.
Posted by Anonymous at 10:19 AM
Native Trails’ new Zaca Wall Mount sink pairs sleek stainless steel with NativeStone® to elevate the bath. ADA compliance at its best, this wall mounted vanity is perfect for commercial and residential spaces with ADA or accessibility requirements, or for any luxury bath space looking for contemporary appeal with minimalist vibes. Choose from 36" or 48" sizes and complete the look with their award-winning NativeStone trough sink and mirror, available in all four NativeStone finishes.
Posted by Anonymous at 10:16 AM
Top Knobs announces the Top Knobs 25th Anniversary Design Board Contest. For the first time, Top Knobs is inviting interior designers, architects and trade professionals to submit their Top Knobs projects for a chance to win one of five prizes. The contest, which opened for entries on June 3, 2019, challenges design professionals to submit two or more photos of a project or renovation featuring Top Knobs hardware. One grand prize winner will walk away with a $5,000 prize. Additional 2nd place, 3rd place and two honorable mentions will also be awarded. All online entries must be received by November 1, 2019 11:59PM EST. A jury of Top Knobs design professionals will select the winners. The grand prize is $5,000. 2nd place prize is $1,250, 3rd place prize is $750 and two honorable mentions will be awarded $500 each. All qualified entrants will automatically be enrolled as a member of the Top Knobs Design Board. To enter the Top Knobs 25th Anniversary Design Board Contest, visit their contest website here.
Posted by Anonymous at 10:14 AM
Saturday, June 1, 2019
Watermark Designs showcased the following five new products at this year's recently concluded ICFF Show:
- The Brut, designed by O & G Studio, is a bold new collection, resulting from experimenting with textures. The creation involves two completely different polishing processes to create unique finish combinations. Available in 24 different finishes, Brut’s spout exterior is smooth and polished, but the underside is earthy and rough-hewn.
- The Rainey Collection (pictured) was created in partnership with Mark Zeff (who also collaborated on the H-Line Collection in 2014). This collection embodies the best of Austin, Texas’s eclectic sensibilities. The spout and handles are available with or without Watermarks’ signature diamond knurling.
- The Lilly Collection has three distinct designs: a dimple pattern, an ogee or mermaid scale pattern, or a diamond pattern. Each faucet is double-machined and double-plated to ensure a perfect finish. The distinctive finish combinations are available in chrome, white, matte black and satin brass with inlays of polished brass, polished copper, polished gold and polished nickel.
- Also new this year are electric, heated towel bars. These bars are free-floating, available with rounded or square bases, have customizable lengths and can be made in any of Watermark’s 24 finishes.
- Mini-thermostatic valves will be available this year as well, and available in 1, 2 or 3-outlet versions. These elegant valves will be available in all of Watermark’s finishes and just as easy to install as regular-sized valves.
Posted by Anonymous at 4:55 AM
Home Refinements by Julien is known as a leader in customizing any standard kitchen sink into a one-of-a-kind, ultra-functional work station. As part of their ongoing goal to improve on the customer experience and to reinvent themselves in this digital era, they recently announced the launch of their new user-friendly 3D configurator. It is a unique web-based tool that will allow the customer to create and visualize their ideal workstation in an interactive 3D environment. Bring your dreams to life in just a few clicks. Customize your sink in 3 easy steps. View the result and download the technical sheet. Try it out by visiting their website: 3D configurator. You can also access their links to a teaser video and a demo video of the 3D configurator.
Posted by Anonymous at 4:45 AM
Create a beautiful contemporary space with Hardware Resources' new Costrel wall-mounted vanity collection. This modern vanity design echoes European trends with sleek lines, slab front drawers, and high gloss finishes. The Costrel family features a white acrylic resin vessel top for the 24”, 30” and 36” vanities. A key characteristic of the vessel tops is a 4” wide ledge on the back of the bowl that provides ample space for toiletries. The 48” and 60” sizes feature a 1” white acrylic resin top and accompanying white acrylic resin bowls. Finishes are High-gloss Grey with White Acrylic Resin top and High-gloss White with White Acrylic Resin top.
Other features include:
- Sizes: 24", 30", 36”, 48” and 60” double
- Wall-mounted floating design
- High-gloss finishes and sleek lines for European feel
- Fully functional drawers with full extension soft-close undermount slides
- 48” and 60” units feature interior pullout top drawers fitted around plumbing
- Designed for a single hole faucet (faucet not included)
Posted by Anonymous at 4:38 AM
KONST announced the grand opening of its latest brand extension, KONST UNION, a 1,250-square-foot upscale bath fixtures and furniture showroom located at 7550 Wisconsin Avenue. After the recent acquisition with Union Hardware, KONST UNION will now incorporate design, installation, and project management services as part of a new business model to provide highly sought-after products and services all under one location.
The showroom brings to North America an exclusive selection of luxury European bath brands, and KONST Union will deliver the most innovative designs and highest quality furnishings when it comes to modern European style and comfortable living.
“KONST Union marks an important stage in the company’s strategic expansion,” said Jonas Carnemark (pictured in the middle), CEO of the KONST brands. “It’s a natural extension for us to provide homeowners with everything they need for the two most important rooms of the house.”
“I’m pleased to be working with Jonas Carnemark, whom I hand selected for his reputation and expertise in introducing top European luxury brands into the U.S. market,” said David Goldberg, former owner of Union Hardware, a staple of the Bethesda community for more than 100 years. “I feel confident that he will support our clients with the highest level of design expertise and customer service.”
Posted by Anonymous at 4:17 AM