Saturday, February 24, 2018
Introducing the SIGMA FLO by SIGMA Designer Faucetry; an innovative system to experience fresh, filtered water from your bathroom faucet. Often, getting filtered drinking water requires a long trip to the kitchen or a second faucet, but now drinking water is available at your fingertips. The SIGMA FLO system can be added to virtually any 8" widespread faucet, regardless of handle design. Simple push fittings and adapters included with the system allow for easy connections with most filter systems. SIGMA FLO allows you to provide your clients with the filter system of their choice.
GROHE, part of the LIXIL Corporation, recently added a large-diameter, multi-function showerhead to the mid-range price categories. The new Euphoria 260 showerhead is distinguished by its size, a sleek, contemporary design and chrome plated spray face. Created in GROHE's signature contemporary styling, the generous 10-inch Euphoria 260 showerhead includes an innovative three-zone design for customized showering comfort. By simply turning the center button on the showerhead face, the user can change the spray from a powerful, concentrated Jet spray, to a wider SmartRain spray for an energizing yet relaxing effect, to a broad Rain spray for full body coverage. Exclusive GROHE DreamSpray technology maintains the precision of the spray pattern by distributing water evenly to all nozzles, to further enhance the showering experience. Available in 2.5 gallons per minute (gpm) and water-efficient 1.75 gpm flow rate models, the Euphoria 260 showerhead is EPA WaterSense-certified and is compliant with the CEC regulations in California. This modern showerhead is equipped with a ½-inch metal ball joint - which makes it compatible with all standard shower arms - allowing for easy upgrade of existing showers.
Hardware Resources announced an expanded line of Decorative Hooks that features popular interior-design styles and finishes. Twelve wall hooks and one ceiling hook reflect everything from classic to contemporary looks. Five popular finishes - eleven styles are offered in brushed oil rubbed bronze, satin nickel, and polished chrome, and one style is offered in polished or brushed stainless steel - match Jeffrey Alexander® and Elements® decorative cabinet hardware to make it possible to coordinate metallic accents throughout the home. The hooks, which are made with die-cast zinc alloy or stainless steel, come with a lifetime warranty. They also test up to 35 pounds - or nearly the combined weight of six average loaded purses. Stephanie Lowe, Product Manager of Decorative Products for the company, offers five ways to use hooks to keep a home organized, in addition to storing coats, hats, and umbrellas:
- Put a double hook by the entry door for keys
- Attach hooks under the kitchen counter to store lunch bags
- Install a double or triple hook on the back of a closet door for staging the next day's outfit
- Add a series of hooks inside the closet to keep necklaces and scarves untangled and easy to find
- Install hooks inside closets to store purses and man bags
Artelinea introduced DUALITE, a revolutionary finish used for the new DAMA COLLECTION of bathroom furniture. Dualite unites two rear colored sheets of glass in a single element, which is extremely adaptable and extremely safe. Dualite has superficial finishes and customized colors, and the finish combinations - gloss/gloss, crystal gloss/silk, crystal silk/ silk and silk/gloss crystal - of the new style are available in 8mm only. The Dama Collection is the extreme level of the "all in glass" product by Artelinea, which enhances the use of Dualite, thus combining experience and design. The rationality used for drawing basin units is minimized by the internal composition of drawers and open compartments - which can be freely combined - and by the possibility to match different colors, thanks again to Dualite.
The tubular lines and minimalist style of the new C2 Vanity Collection from Wetstyle create a hip, modern look for an urban environment. Thanks to its sleek structure, C2 features a small, uncluttered footprint, making it ideal for small bathrooms. The base of the console unit is made of matte black stainless steel rungs and can be equipped with an optional storage drawer in natural walnut. In addition to being practical, the drawer adds contrast and a touch of warmth. A matching mirror with a walnut shelf and free-standing towel rack complete the collection. C2 consoles can be combined with the WETSTYLE Element collection sinks in either the 24" or 30" sizes. These washbasins with rounded edges are available with overflow trims that feature an optional matte black finish to seamlessly integrate with the rest of the collection. The C2 Collection was designed by Pierre Belanger and WETSTYLE Design Lab. Product specifications are:
- The C2 vanity console is constructed from solid stainless steel.
- The vanity is offered in sizes 24" and 30."
- C2 is available in a black matte finish.
- An optional storage drawer is available in Natural Walnut finish to accompany the collection's 24" and 30" vanity offerings.
- The collection can be accessorized with WETSTYLE's 19" mirror made complete with a decorative wood shelf. The mirror frame is offered in black matte.
- The collection also includes a towel holder (22").
- The C2 Collection vanities can be combined with the WETSTYLE Element Collection sinks in 24" and 30" sizes. The sinks are available with optional overflow trims in satin brass, black matte, polished chrome,and brushed nickel.
Sunday, February 18, 2018
Add the perfect finishing touch to your home design project with beautiful new Switch Plates from Nostalgic Warehouse. Crafted from hot-forged brass for strength and durability, each Nostalgic Switch Plate is exquisitely detailed and destined to make a stylish statement in any décor setting. From Vintage to Art Deco, the Switch Plates are available in a variety of styles, finishes and configurations - including toggle and rocker switches, and duplex outlet covers. The remarkable beauty of the new line is evident at first glance and even more so when you feel the weight and examine the intricate detailing. Nostalgic offers Switch Plates to complement its most popular door hardware style collections, including Deco, Egg & Dart, Meadows, New York, Rope and Victorian and all Nostalgic Switch Plates are finished by hand in a selection of stunning finishes such as antique brass, antique pewter, bright chrome, polished brass, satin nickel, timeless bronze and unlacquered brass. In addition to their new Switch Plates, Nostalgic offers an exciting collection of coordinating push plates and hooks.
Looking for a way to turn your bathroom into a spa-like retreat? Consider replacing your old built-in tub with a luxurious new freestanding one. MTI Baths makes it easy with two new tub models that will retrofit in a 66" alcove. Offered in white or biscuit, matte or gloss finish, the tubs can be ordered as a soaking tub or as a therapeutic air bath. Both are constructed of MTI's signature one-piece SculptureStone® material; which is 100% solid, non-porous and stain, mold and mildew-resistant, making cleaning and maintenance easy.
- The brand's new version of the Alissa (pictured) meets the popular desire for a 66" tub. With the same, clean and simple lines that are proportioned as the larger 72" freestanding oval bathtub, it features an integral pedestal and integrated slotted overflow. The new Alissa model 231 measures a compact 64-5/8" long x 33-1/2" wide x 21-5/8" tall, yet with MTI's single-wall SculptureStone® construction, the bathing well is incredibly spacious.
- The new Elise 230 model is a spacious, organically-shaped bathtub with as small a footprint as the Alissa. With the same shape and proportioned as the larger 72" model, this latest version of the Elise tub also meets the popular desire for more compact tubs.
Danze® announced it is changing its name to Danze® by Gerber. The logo format is intended to be simple and easy to use in various formats and applications. And, according to Katie Hayes, senior product manager for the brand, the transformation is deeper than just marketing language and a new logo. "We're evaluating every aspect of our business, including curating our current product mix, launching new collections, and identifying operational and manufacturing opportunities. We'll be providing more plumber-friendly installation improvements, incorporating the best Gerber components into our faucets and showers, making it possible to strike that perfect balance of form and function."
BLANCO introduces the PANERA™ pull-out faucet. Fully crafted of stainless steel inside and out, the BLANCO PANERA commands attention from any angle, featuring clean lines and a unique cylindrical spout. PANERA's sharp, modern features combine with comfortable ergonomics to create a faucet handle designed to move forward - not backward - offering the ability to control space constraints with enduring style. PANERA's innovative stainless steel finish is crafted to withstand the appearance of scratches and fingerprints ensuring a long-lasting, clean and lustrous aesthetic. The BLANCO PANERA faucet features a pull-out dual spray and a unique European-Style design. BLANCO PANERA details are:
- European style
- Stainless Steel body and spray
- Scratch resistant finish
- Pull-out dual spray
- Ceramic disk cartridge
- Limited lifetime warranty
Saturday, February 17, 2018
Duravit USA named Galen Stump Vice President Technical Sales & Service. Galen will use his leadership experience in general management and years of manufacturing knowledge to train service teams and advance product communication. Galen was previously in sales and business development at Duravit before expanding into the European manufacturing market as a General Manager. He joins Duravit with extensive product knowledge, technical training experience, and tactical sales strategy. In his role, he will promote relationships with representatives, build a solid rapport between sales and service, and oversee new product development. On the management end, Galen will establish service networks, curate training content for Duravit USA's sales teams, and maintain a high level of service operation. Galen will be based out of Duravit USA's headquarters in Duluth, GA.
Saturday, February 10, 2018
Lenova introduced the NovaGranite Composite Sink. This singular basin is part of Lenova's popular Apron Front Ledge Prep Sink Collection, a line notable for its sleek design and extreme functionality. The NovaGranite Composite Sink is crafted from a proprietary mix that is 85% crushed granite as well as other organic materials and binders. The high density of the granite makes the sink extremely durable and resistant to scratches, chips and stains. It also creates a high heat tolerance and can easily accommodate hot pans straight from the stove without danger of marring its finish. Currently available in either white or black, the 30" single bowl sink's distinctive stone front brings a touch of earthy elegance to the kitchen that is decidedly luxurious. The sink's unique ingredient list makes it fully recyclable and a smart choice for today's modern kitchens. In addition to its good looks, the NovaGranite Composite Sink offers the flexible design options of Lenova's award-winning Ledge Series with an engineered platform ledge that converts easily into a food prep center. Perfect for entertaining, the sink's optional accessories include a stainless steel colander, rollup grid drainer and bamboo cutting board that make it easy to prep food for a party or deal with piles of dishes.
Top Knobs unveiled a new corporate logo that represents the most dramatic change to the brand's identity since the turn of the century. Developed by their award-winning product design team, the clean style and transitional serif font illustrates movement towards a more modern era while staying true to the roots of traditional design. "As Top Knobs approaches its 25th anniversary next year, now was a better time than ever to unveil our new logo and corporate identity," said Warren Ramsland, Top Knobs' President. "Top Knobs is consistently growing and evolving, and the new logo showcases our dedication to expanding our style and collections while keeping in mind our rich history as a company."
Watermark Designs is kicking off a year-long celebration honoring one of its most popular products: the Brooklyn faucet collection. When Avi Abel met with Drew Stuart and Adam Rolston of Incorporated Architecture & Design (Inc.) about a project in New York, they weren't fully aware of the significance that their collaborative design and resulting collection would ultimately have. As the faucet celebrates its 10th year, it symbolizes everything that Watermark Designs represents. Designed and manufactured entirely in Brooklyn, there was never a doubt as to what the collection would be named: Brooklyn. The original design was inspired by mid-century gate valves and garden hoses used throughout New York City. The Brooklyn collection remains the finest example of Watermark Designs' ability to manufacture industrial artifacts that emulate the artisanal borough from which they hail. Emblematic of its namesake city, the faucet was part of a display in the "Made in New York" installation at the Museum of the City of New York's South Street Seaport Museum. As Brooklyn turns 10, Avi Abel decided to honor to the faucet by teaming up with Watering Minds, an organization whose sole mission is to provide clean drinking water to children in Haiti. Throughout 2018, Watermark Designs will be donating a portion of Brooklyn collection proceeds to this charity.
Following the success of the Brilliance® Luxe Gold™ finish in the Litze™ Kitchen and Bath collections, Brizo announced at the 2018 KBIS Show that they are extending this rich finish to the Artesso® Kitchen Collection and the Virage®, Rook® and Odin® Bath Collections. This expansion provides additional architecture options for customers looking for a warm, lustrous look.
With its flowing lines and curved finishes, the new Déco collection from Wetstyle reinvents Art Déco style with a modern twist, bringing softness and simplicity to the bathroom. Smooth textures combined with warm wood accents take relaxation to a new level. Déco offers multiple options and a wide range of finishes, including brushed stainless steel, satin brass or matte black for legs and handles, premium quality oak, walnut, torrified eucalyptus and Mozambique wood as well as several different shades of lacquer. The collection is available in three versions: wall or floor-mounted and free-standing vanities. Déco comes in various sizes and in single or double-basin versions and was designed by Joel Dupras, Pierre Belanger and the WETSTYLE Design Lab. Other specifications are:
- Available in sizes 24", 30", 36", 48", 60" with floor or wall-mounted vanities and freestanding cabinets.
- The floor-mounted version includes a bottom shelf.
- The Freestanding cabinet is outfitted with an inner pull-out drawer for additional storage space.
- The Déco Counter Top Washbasins are offered in sizes of 24", 30", 36", 48", 60." Also sold separately in 7/16" or 2" thickness.
- The collection includes above-vanity mirrors, available in the same sizes as the vanities and in oak, walnut, and lacquer finish variations.
- The collection is available in multiple oak, walnut and exotic wood finishes, including torrified eucalyptus and Mozambique. Déco also features stainless steel metal accents that include satin brass, black matte, and brushed steel metallic legs and handles. Additionally, Déco is offered in three lacquer finishes: stone harbor grey,black, Apollo white.
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
GRAFF® appointed Bryce Vincent as National Retail Sales Manager and Jeffrey Tankel as Regional Sales Manager. The hiring of both Vincent and Tankel fits within GRAFF's multi-faceted strategy aimed at continued brand expansion and sales growth across North American markets -
- Bryce Vincent (pictured on the left), GRAFF® National Retail Sales Manager brings over 20 years of experience in the kitchen and bath industry, touting roles that have fostered his skills in executive sales management, strategic planning, manufacturing and new product development. Vincent will continue GRAFF's focus on strategic growth through expanding key business relationships, structuring North American sales teams, driving brand exposure and ensuring industry support and service to retail showrooms and customers.
- Jeffrey Tankel (pictured on the right), GRAFF® Regional Sales Manager will cover the eastern region of the United States. With previous experience working across all aspects of the showroom, from sales to operations as well as representing manufacturers' by calling on showrooms, architects and developers, Tankel will work together to educate key accounts and customers about GRAFF's extensive product line and brand capabilities.
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
LACAVA was recently honored by the Modern Luxury Interiors Best Of Design 2018 Award for the Best Bathroom Vanity with their brand new Linea Collection. This collection contains a series of wall-mount vanities that come in an array of wood and metal frame finishes, which includes their brand new smoky walnut and horizon blue finishes. The collection has a wide range of sizes from 24" to 72". Vanities are available in vessel and undermount sink options and offer beauty and functionality to any bathroom. For more info on this collection and more, visit them at www.lacava.com.
Monday, February 5, 2018
Forged from solid brass with a 1,000-ton press, the new One-Piece Handlesets from Grandeur Hardware measure 19" tall by 3" wide and is the perfect scale to create a grand entrance, while the one-piece design provides extra security and durability. For design flexibility, the new handlesets are offered in Grandeur's traditional S Grip, standard C Grip, F Grip and a unique square D Grip for a more contemporary look. The One-Piece Handlesets work with any Grandeur Hardware knob or lever. They are available in five exceptional finishes including vintage brass, antique pewter, satin nickel, timeless bronze and lifetime brass. The handlesets feature a tubular mechanism that is carefully inspected by skilled professionals. Easily complete your entry set with the matching Grandeur Tall Plate and necessary mounting accessories. All of Grandeur Hardware's pre-mounted One-Piece Handlesets work well with modern, pre-drilled doors and a plastic template for easy installation. The One-Piece Handlesets are offered in the following collections:
- ARC: Waterfall edges and graceful curves at the top and bottom of the plate provide a classic, but dignified update to exterior door hardware.
- CARRÈ: With clean, parallel lines, the Carrè One-Piece Handleset offers endless versatility for exterior doors.
- FIFTH AVENUE: The simple, straight lines and tailored outer edges provide a custom look to the door, giving it a broad appeal for almost any home.
Aqua Pella, the fun and memorable story of five faucets showing off their individual, distinctive design personalities in a singing competition, received the Platinum Award in the Video/Audio, Video/Film, Marketing Product or Service category. Recognized for its innovative approach to product promotion, the Aqua Pella video from California Faucets is completely unique and unexpected in the plumbing fixtures and fittings industry. MarCom is sponsored and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (ACMP), a 23-year-old international organization consisting of several thousand creative professionals. Judges are industry professionals who look for individuals whose talent exceeds a high standard of excellence and whose work serves as a benchmark for the industry. The annual MarCom Awards recognizes the most innovative and effective marketing campaigns throughout the residential and commercial design and construction industries. In addition to the Platinum level MarCom Award, the Aqua Pella video also received Hanley Wood's 2017 Brand Builder Awards celebrating the hard work and accomplishments of marketers in the residential and commercial design and construction industry.
Whether they're called pants, slacks, or trousers, they're expected to be wrinkle-free when their owners get ready to leave the house. That's why the pants-wearing population will welcome Hardware Resources' latest closet organizer: the 14" Pullout Pant Rack. The Pant Rack comes in three widths -18", 24", and 30"- with 9 arms, 13 arms, and 16 arms respectively for holding draped pants. The organizer's tubular arms reduce the likelihood of wrinkles, while the generous spacing between arms accommodates pants made of bulky fabrics such as wool or corduroy. As an added bonus, the Pant Rack's compact design creates additional vertical hanging space for other garments or accessories. Full-extension ball-bearing slides (100-lb. rated) let consumers retrieve pants from a 14-inch-deep closet without bending or twisting. And the Pant Rack's patent-pending 32 mm Quick-Brac™ bracket ensures it will be easy to mount on a closet wall. The product details for the 14" pullout pant rack include:
- Available in three widths-18", 24", and 30"-with 9 arms, 13 arms, and 16 arms respectively for holding pants, scarves, or ties
- Choose from three on-trend finishes: dark bronze, satin nickel, and polished chrome
- Full-extension ball-bearing slides (100-lb. rated) make it easy to retrieve pants from 14-inch-deep closet without bending or twisting
- Patent-pending 32 mm Quick-Brac™bracket (Euro screws provided) allows easy installation
- Matching 14" Belt Rack and 14" Tie Rack also available for purchase