- German quality, engineering & design
- Go Pro lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Spout constructed of solid brass
- Plasma coated ceramic disc
- Single handle operation
- Installation: 2-hole; wall
- Metal handle, sleeve and escutcheon
- Flowrate 1.2 GPM
- CALGreen, WaterSense
- ASME A112.18.1, CSA B125.1
- NSF/ANSI 61
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
in2aqua will soon be expanding its Lifestyle collection with several new faucet options. The in2aqua 2-Hole In-Wall for Wash Basin is a wall-mounted faucet lever and spout that will be available on March 1st in the EDGE, STYLE, and CLASSIC designs. The EDGE design is shown in the image. Features include:
Posted by Anonymous at 12:59 PM
American Standard earned two prestigious 2018 GOOD DESIGN Awards in the kitchen and bath categories for design innovation and excellence. These awards are presented by the Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design in cooperation with the European Centre for Architecture, Art, Design and Urban Studies.
- Beale MeasureFill Touch kitchen faucet (pictured) - this faucet delivers an adjustable set volume of water on demand, ranging from a half cup up to five cups. Consumers now get the precise measurement faster than using conventional measuring cups, and in turn, streamline their cooking and baking tasks. Also, the easy touch on/off feature is ideal for full or dirty hands – so a touch of the wrist or back of the hand is all it takes to operate this faucet.
- Studio S Bath Faucet Collection - a collection of stylish bathroom sink faucets, bath/shower faucets, and accessories. Specifically designed to be a time-saver to install, the Studio S sink faucets incorporate the Speed Connect Drain, a pre-assembled system that won’t need adjusting now or years down the road. The shower faucets in this collection feature TRIMendous universal valve technology, making it simple for consumers to change the trim after installation without having to rip out their tile.
Posted by Anonymous at 10:54 AM
MTI Baths was recently honored with a 2018 GOOD DESIGN® Award. MTI Baths was recognized for its innovation and cutting-edge IDD or Integrated Deck Designs. The Integrated Deck Designs by MTI Baths are customized partial tub surrounds constructed according to the desires, needs and spaces of the customer. Available to work with all MTI freestanding tubs, they snugly cradle the tub design without distracting from its aesthetic. Created from MTI’s proprietary SculptureStone® material which is 100% solid and 75% organic, the Integrated Deck Design provides a mounting space for faucets and toiletries and a concealed place for air bath blower motors, while also making cleaning easier. Founded in Chicago in 1950 by the The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design and The European Centre for Architecture Art Design and Urban Studies, GOOD DESIGN® remains the oldest and the world’s most recognized program for design excellence worldwide.
Posted by Anonymous at 6:44 AM
Nostalgic Warehouse will unveil its new vintage-inspired Brass Cabinet Hardware at the 2019 International Builders Showcase. These solid brass cup pulls and cabinet knobs complement the line’s existing door knobs and plates for an elegant and cohesive finished look. The three-inch cup pulls will coordinate with some of the company’s most popular collections, including Victorian, Soleil, Egg & Dart, and Meadows. The brass cabinet knobs match the Victorian, Meadows, Egg & Dart, New York, Homestead, Mission, Craftsman and Deco door knobs currently available. A brass Carre bar pull will be available in 3” or 4” lengths along with two sizes of the new brass Farmhouse cup pull. All of the hardware will be offered in Nostalgic’s full range of finishes. Also at the show will be three new brass levers by Nostalgic Warehouse – the Manor, the Fleur and the Swan. These are an exciting addition to the collection as they are the first brass levers to be offered by the company, and they will be available as early as June 2019.
Posted by Anonymous at 5:39 AM
Monday, January 28, 2019
Duravit USA is headed into 2019 with two new VP's of Sales. Kerry Rudd will now lead Duravit's North American sales team as Vice President Sales - Wholesale. Duravit also welcomes Russ Kinney as their Vice President Sales - National Business Development.
- Kerry Rudd (pictured on the left), Vice President of Sales – Wholesale. In his new role, Rudd will lead Duravit’s North American sales team, leveraging five years of experience with the company to develop and implement strategic sales plans in support of company objectives. Rudd previously served as Vice President Business Development with Duravit, where he was responsible for the development of contract, specification and e-commerce business growth for North America. Prior to joining Duravit, Rudd spent 10 years in the decorative bathroom fixtures industry, managing accounts for some of the largest plumbing distributors throughout the US.
- Russ Kinney (pictured on the right), Vice President Sales – National Business Development. In his role, Kinney will be responsible for the development of contract, specification and e-commerce growth for North America. Kinney joins the team with over 20 years of experience in the decorative plumbing industry, most recently as the Director of Consumer Sales for Watts Water Technologies. He holds a Bachelor of Science from Husson University in Bangor, Maine. Kinney will be based out of Duravit USA’s headquarters in Duluth, GA.
Posted by Anonymous at 12:13 PM
Saturday, January 19, 2019
BLANCO proudly announced that the BLANCO PRECISION® R0 DURINOX® Super Single Bowl with Apron has earned three major design awards for its distinctive look and superior performance. The PRECISION® R0 DURINOX® was recognized in the 2018 GOOD DESIGN® Awards, KBCULTURE Awards 2018 and the 2018 Interior Design’s Best of Year (BoY) Awards as an Honoree. Scratch and fingerprint resistant, DURINOX is the latest innovation from the artisans at BLANCO STEELART® featuring a completely unique look and feel with two times the strength of traditional stainless steel. Tailored to a hard-working and sophisticated kitchen, the PRECISION R0 modernizes a classic style complete with a velvety, matte finish and sleek silhouette. Featuring crisp, zero radius seams and an on-trend farmhouse style, the PRECISION R0 combines superior strength and unsurpassed resilience in its design.
Posted by Anonymous at 6:13 AM
Friday, January 18, 2019
Not only did AMBA Products welcome in the new year by adding their new brushed nickel finish to the Traditional Collection, but they also released a new video explaining the basics of how heated towel racks work. Click here to view the video.
Posted by Anonymous at 12:12 PM
Native Trails debuted several new products and finishes at last week’s IDS Show in Toronto, which will be available in March of this year. These new products and finishes include:
- New Vanity Collections
- Solace 48” Vanity with NativeStone Shelf - in both Sunrise Oak and Midnight Oak (pictured)
- Solace 30” Vanity with NativeStone Shelf - in both Sunrise Oak and Midnight Oak
- Solace Mirror, with or without shelf - in both Sunrise Oak and Midnight Oak
- Chardonnay Floating Vanity - in both Chardonnay and Cabernet finish
- Zaca 36” Wall Mount Vanity - in both Pearl and Slate finish
- NativeStone Vanity Top - available in Ash, Slate, Pearl & Earth, with various sink cutouts and faucet configurations available
- New in Hammered Copper and Nickel finishes -
- Rhapsody Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
- Cozumel Hand-Hammered Copper Vanity Top
- NativeStone Earth Finish - all NativeStone products are now available in their new finish, Earth! This natural, warm finish, somewhere between brown and gray, pairs well with many color palettes.
Posted by Anonymous at 7:40 AM
DDI System announced their next generation of Inform eCommerce. Inform eCommerce Pro is a flexible eCommerce platform completely connected to Inform ERP, supporting a leading-edge experience for both B2B and B2C retail shoppers. Inform eCommerce Pro is highly customizable technology designed for easy deployment, supported by Inform ERP’s embedded product information management. DDI’s new Inform eCommerce Pro takes distributors into the next generation of eCommerce with full control over the look, content, and functionality of their business’s website. Direct connectivity with Inform ERP provides real-time, customer-specific pricing and branch-level inventory. Live order, invoice, and sales history inquiries provide a reliable self-service experience on any device. Inform eCommerce Pro leverages the power of the Magento® Commerce Cloud open source platform. The solution, combined with DDI System’s integrated services, allows distributors to easily and affordably deploy robust B2B and B2C sites. The out-of-the-box template provides industry standard site navigation, filtering attributes, multiple images, descriptions, specifications, related product recommendations, customer reviews, and attachments. The Magento Marketplace offers many eCommerce feature extensions and hub of professional developers to help distributors customize and add functionality.
Posted by Anonymous at 6:06 AM
Tuesday, January 15, 2019
MrSteam recently announced two personnel additions intended to strengthen technical service and customer relationships as well as enhance growth in a marketplace with an increasing interest in the many wellness benefits offered by steam showers. Kris Lee, Regional Sales Manager, has been promoted to National Technical Service Manager and Hilda Contreras has been appointed Business Development Manager.
- Kris Lee joined MrSteam in 2010 as a Field Service Technician and rapidly rose through the ranks to his new role as National Technical Service Manager. With this promotion from his previous position as Regional Sales Manager, he will now provide support to decorative plumbing showrooms and premiere steam dealers across the country. In his eight years with MrSteam, Lee has demonstrated a thorough understanding of the technical side of the steam shower industry and a dedication to developing strong, positive relationships with customers.
- Hilda Contreras joins MrSteam as Business Development Manager, bringing a wealth of experience in sales and management in the design and architectural products industry. Most recently, she served as Sales Manager for a Los Angeles-based lighting manufacturer. Before this, Contreras held several positions of increasing responsibility with a wholesale distributor, including Showroom Manager. Contreras has a Bachelor of Science in Business Management.
Posted by Anonymous at 12:04 PM
A former beer brewery in the London neighborhood of Southwark, located on the Thames riverbanks, has been transformed into a luxurious apartment complex, Towerbridge. Designed by local firm Alex Gardner Interiors, the building’s penthouse bathroom features GRAFF® DESIGN’s stunning Sento collection. The Sento collection, is characterized by clean, essential lines. In this iteration, the Sento collection found itself a part of the refurbishment of the historic Anchor Brewhouse building, which was previously a small brewery purchased in 1787 by the Scottish master brewery, John Courage. The classical design of the faucet was a natural fit for this project, and the selected faucet’s body features an important diameter that allows to cover the basin hole avoiding the unaesthetic base plate. The sinuous cuts allow the internal cartridge to perform all the necessary movements even without the classic lever cap. The spout is developed in a slim silhouette, giving the faucet an admirable lightness. The finishes and materials used for the London apartment are polished chrome, copper and gold. In this context, the Sento series, in 24K polished gold, stands out inside the penthouse luxury settings.
Posted by Anonymous at 8:32 AM
Simplify your freestanding tub installations in 2019 by using Barclay’s new Easy Install Tub Drain Rough-in Kit. This kit can be easily installed with no under-floor access. Tile the floor around the rough-in during construction and the tub drain will drop right into place when installing the tub. A re-usable cap is included allowing multiple air pressure tests, if needed. Pipe and adapters are constructed of PVC and are compatible with 1 1/2” male, 1 1/2” email or 1 1/2” threaded drains.
Posted by Anonymous at 7:39 AM
BLANCO just launched a new online CEU course with Architectural Record entitled Mastering the Art of the Kitchen Sink. Many times the selection of a kitchen sink is often overlooked, even though specifying correctly may have a large lifestyle impact for ADA compliance, multi-generational living, small spaces and more. The 1 credit educational course covers learning objectives such as: how to identify the materials that are available for sinks today, the comparative strength of those materials and how to specify an easy to maintain, hygienic sink that meets ADA requirements. Simultaneously, Mastering the Art of the Kitchen Sink teaches architects, designers and specifiers how to recognize new trends in kitchen sinks and how these can best be utilized for clients and design plans. To access the course, click here or visit https://continuingeducation.bnpmedia.com/.
Posted by Anonymous at 5:58 AM
Thursday, January 10, 2019
LACAVA introduced the Aquaotto Sink Collection, featuring a set of beautifully crafted porcelain wall-mount sinks. Sizes for the sink collection are 24", 32", and 48" in width. The 5242L model (pictured) is the 32” model and features the bowl (24" wide) on the left-hand side with a deck on the right. The collection includes the option of having the lavatory bowl on the left-hand side or the right-hand side with a deck on the opposite end. The 48" model has the option of a centered bowl with decks on each side. The sink is shown with a Cigno faucet in matte black.
Posted by Anonymous at 7:11 AM
Tuesday, January 8, 2019
HamatUSA recently announced that Ben Alliker is their new National Sales Manager. Ben has been in the decorative plumbing and hardware industry since 2003, and has worked with architects and designers for over 15 years, helping them specify products for large and small residential and commercial projects. In addition to managing luxury showrooms, Ben has also served as regional and national sales manager for several companies in the DPH industry. Ben’s technical and industry knowledge will help HamatUSA's customers and representatives as they expand across North America. HamasUSA, headquartered in Hamilton, New Jersey, is a division of Hamat Group, Israel’s largest plumbing fixture manufacturer, specializing in the fabrication of designer kitchen faucets, fireclay sinks, and more.
Posted by Anonymous at 6:27 AM