For the seventh consecutive year, BLANCO has earned a Kitchen & Bath Business (KBB) Readers’ Choice Award. This year, a record breaking 31,000 K&BB readers voted and BLANCO was selected as a winner in the kitchen sink category based on criteria ranging from style and aesthetics to stain resistance, durability and configuration. This year, Blanco introduced several new additions to its extensive sink offerings including:
- A new color, Concrete Gray, joined BLANCO’s award-winning SILGRANIT® collection.
- BLANCO QUATRUS® R15 ERGON Apron Super Single stainless steel sink featuring a transitional, geometric design that refreshes the classic farm sink.
- BLANCO QUATRUS® Apron 1-3/4 Bowl with Low Divide sink featuring the popular farmhouse style and a convenient low divide, making it easier to handle large pots and baking sheets while still dividing the sink into cleaning and prepping bowls.
- The new FORMERA Collection, BLANCO’s most versatile undermount series featuring stainless finish options available in a wide range of sizes and styles.
- BLANCO IKON® 27” Apron Single Bowl joined the IKON collection of farmhouse SILGRANIT® sinks to accommodate smaller homes and kitchens.