Watermark Designs showcased the following five new products at this year's recently concluded ICFF Show:
- The Brut, designed by O & G Studio, is a bold new collection, resulting from experimenting with textures. The creation involves two completely different polishing processes to create unique finish combinations. Available in 24 different finishes, Brut’s spout exterior is smooth and polished, but the underside is earthy and rough-hewn.
- The Rainey Collection (pictured) was created in partnership with Mark Zeff (who also collaborated on the H-Line Collection in 2014). This collection embodies the best of Austin, Texas’s eclectic sensibilities. The spout and handles are available with or without Watermarks’ signature diamond knurling.
- The Lilly Collection has three distinct designs: a dimple pattern, an ogee or mermaid scale pattern, or a diamond pattern. Each faucet is double-machined and double-plated to ensure a perfect finish. The distinctive finish combinations are available in chrome, white, matte black and satin brass with inlays of polished brass, polished copper, polished gold and polished nickel.
- Also new this year are electric, heated towel bars. These bars are free-floating, available with rounded or square bases, have customizable lengths and can be made in any of Watermark’s 24 finishes.
- Mini-thermostatic valves will be available this year as well, and available in 1, 2 or 3-outlet versions. These elegant valves will be available in all of Watermark’s finishes and just as easy to install as regular-sized valves.