Stone Forest’s Elemental Collection is a unique, modular concept that allows you to combine integral stone sinks, wood drawers and steel, wood or stone shelving in unlimited combinations. Brass legs with knurled fittings support the components and are available in aged brass, polished nickel and (new this year) matte black. The Elemental Collection continues to gain recognition from the design community and has won a number of prestigious awards in the past year:
- 2018 Good Design™ Award Winner presented by The Chicago Athenaeum : Museum of Architecture and Design - This award is for the most innovative and cutting-edge designs produced around the world. GOOD DESIGN is the oldest and the most prestigious Awards Program Founded in Chicago in 1950.
- 2018 Interior Design Magazine’s Best of Year Award Honoree: Bath Cabinetry Category - BoY is the design industry’s premier design awards, honoring the most significant work of the year from around the globe.
- 2018 Decorative Plumbing and Hardware Association category: Furniture Product of the Year - offers the industry the only national opportunity to recognize and honor outstanding showrooms, products, representatives, manufactures and professionals.
- Better Homes & Gardens “30 Most Innovative Products” - the spring issue of Beautiful Kitchens & Baths is published annually. The list is unveiled at an Annual Kitchen And Bath Industry Show. These award-winning products are changing the way we think about kitchen and bath design. Also published in Traditional Homes.
- 2019 Interior Design Magazine’s NYC x Design Finalist for the Wall Mount Ventus Sink, part of the 2019 addition to the Elemental Collection recognized in the Bath Fixtures category - Products are selected from the city-wide design fest (ICFF) as part of a biannual award program.