- All three single-hole faucet models provide options for personal preference and offer a low-flow rate of 1.2 GPM.
- The Metropol 110 single-hole faucet allows for enough space to meet everyday needs, while the Metropol 260 single hole faucet offers extra space at the sink.
- The comfort and convenience offered by the new Metropol 230 single-hole faucet with side handle is exemplified in its adjustable, swiveling spout - the spout can be easily moved to the side before or after use, thus freeing the sink for other purposes.
- For those with three-hole installation needs - the Metropol 110 and Metropol 160 widespread faucets are a great fit.
- There is also a wall-mounted single handle faucet trim, the Metropol 225.
Friday, March 9, 2018
hansgrohe's New Metropol Collection
The most comprehensive series of hansgrohe brand faucets to date, the new Metropol™ collection by creative team, Phoenix Design, is characterized by a cube shaped body enhanced by geometrical contours and rectangular lines. The three different lavatory faucet heights within the series, as well as several different handles, spout heights, and configurations, provide individual leeway for users. Faucet handles include a flat lever handle, delicate loop handle, or integrated Select technology, which allows for water to be turned on and off with the push of a button. The collection also includes coordinating free-standing single-hole tub fillers, as well as roman tub trims. The entire faucet collection comes with Hansgrohe's QuickClean® feature meaning that dirt and limescale can be easily rubbed off. Available finishes include chrome and brushed nickel.