Franke introduced an array of industry-first new products at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF) in New York from May 21-24, 2017:
- Pescara Sinks and Faucets combine quality, craftsmanship, performance and innovation.
- Pescara sinks are available in seven sizes that range from an 18-inch prep sink to a 36-inch single bowl sink; feature 18-gauge Franke stainless steel; tight radius corners; square drain designs; and Franke's patented integral ledge system that incorporates a shelf grid to create a raised surface, making it easier and more comfortable to work at the bowl.
- Pescara faucets are available in four styles: Pull-Down Faucet (comes in three sizes), a Deck Mount Pot Filler, Wall Mount Pot Filler, and Prep Faucet. The Pull-Down faucets feature an intuitive switch that allows for altering between full and needle spray; water-saving flow rates between 1.75 - 2.2 gpm; and three finishes: polished chrome, steel or satin nickel.
- Absinthe Faucets blend elegant aesthetics with state-of-the-art technology. Available in six styles - 1-Hole Faucet with Side Spray, Pull-Down Faucet, Pull-Out Faucet, Wall Mount Pot Filler Faucet (pictured), Bar Faucet and Prep Faucet. Franke's Absinthe line features extensive swivel ranges; water-saving flow rates; and four finishes: matte black, polished nickel, satin nickel, or polished chrome finish. Absinthe faucets, available in showrooms nationwide beginning in July.
- StillPure Filtration System filters out limescale, metals, chlorine and more. The StillPure Franke Filtration App - now available for download in app stores for Apple and Android smart phones - works with the FM100 Monitor (a Bluetooth monitor that easily attaches to the Filtration System) to track how many filtered gallons of water a household consumes and conveniently alerts users when it's time to change the filter. It's the definition of luxury for environmentally responsible consumers, whose water usage alerts are sent directly to their cell phones.