- Fourteen handle styles called Covers and which are grouped into four material categories:
- RAW (Created by JM Lifestyles, USA) - Hand poured, sealed and reinforced concrete, you may choose from: Chalk, Military, Poured and Screed
- ROCK (Created by Marmi Serafini, Italy) - Uniquely hand-finished natural stones and marbles, you may choose from: Carrara, Exquisite Rose, Jungle & Volcano
- LUMBER (Created by WoodForm, USA) - Real wood grain and texture captured and sealed into concrete, you may choose from: Charred, Ground, Smoked & Teak
- FORGED (Created by Anka, UK) - Handworked and lacquered liquid metal, you may choose from: Oil Slick & Oxblood
- Each cover has a base, which is made of brass and is available in any of Watermark's 24 finishes.
- Along with the base, there are two options for Inserts, which are decorative and help provide additional grip. The Inserts are available in two styles: Bridge style and Scallop style. These Inserts are also available in any of Watermark's 24 finishes. The Inserts are snapped into place and held using Watermark's patent pending rare earth magnets.
- The collection has several faucet Body choices - also available in 24 finishes.
Friday, June 23, 2017
Watermark Designs' New Elements Collection
Watermark Designs' new Elements collection is comprised of: