Hardware Resources recently announced three new, hot hardware finish additions: matte black, satin bronze, and brushed gold. The added finishes synchronize with fashion-forward faucets, lighting fixtures, and bath fixtures such as towel bars. Because they appear in select collections within the company's Jeffrey Alexander and Elements lines of hardware, these finishes make it easy for designers, builders, and homeowners to realize their creative visions for trend-conscious kitchens and bathrooms. Product details include:
- Hardware Resources' Matte Black finish is featured in 9 Jeffrey Alexander collections: Annadale, Bordeaux, Key West, Lenoir, Lyon, Merrick, Mirada, Sonoma, and Sutton.
- Elements collections with the Matte Black finish (pictured) include: Belfast, Edgefield, Florence, Glendale, Madison, Naples, Stanton and Verona.
- Jeffrey Alexander collections with the Satin Bronze finish include: Alvar, Belcastel 1, Bremen 1, Leyton, Lyon, Merrick, Sutton, and Tiffany.
- Elements collections with the Satin Bronze finish include: Florence, Glendale, and Madison.
- Jeffrey Alexander collections with the Brushed Gold finish include: Sutton and Tiffany.