MTI Baths expanded its renowned Designer Collection with five beautiful freestanding tubs manufactured in MTI's proprietary mineral composite material. Available as a soaker or air bath, the mineral composite tubs are crafted from a signature blend of high grade minerals mined from nearby quarries in Georgia. Each piece is treated with a high-performance polyresin coating resulting in a high gloss white finish that delivers a luxurious soak that stays warm longer. The non-porous surface is durable, stain, scratch and UV damage resistant, and is easy to clean and maintain. The mineral composite tubs are crafted in the United States and finished by hand to exacting quality standards. The tubs are covered by a 10-year warranty and ship within a 10-day lead time. MTI's Designer Collection of fine acrylic tubs - including freestanding, drop-in, undermount and alcove installations - offers a broad selection of healing hydrotherapies and sensory therapies to support people in their quest for holistic wellness. The mineral composite tubs are thoughtfully engineered with generous proportions, deep bathing wells and strategic lumbar support for a supremely comfortable bathing experience. Styles range from traditional to modern and feature elegant silhouettes that easily complement nearly any bathroom décor.
- Charlotte - Notable for its classic lines, curved ends and delicately rounded rim.
- Hudson - A vintage-inspired design embellished with a raised linear detail.
- Adeline - Exquisite oval proportions create a chic profile and modern rim.
- Madison - An urban rectangular tub with concave design and flat edge.
- Hamilton - Flowing lines and graceful curves blend into a distinctive profile.